- The main source of nectar is Acacia Modesta blossoms from the forests of Pakistan. Bees like Aca...
- The main source of nectar is Acacia Modesta blossoms from the forests of Pakistan. Bees like Acacia flora.
- Acacia honey can remain as a liquid for a long period of time and is less likely to crystallize due to its high concentration of Fructose.
- Acacia Honey, when used as a sweetener, does not alter the original flavor or Aroma of the beverage.
- Acacia honey contains phenolic acid, abscisic acid, and free flavonoid, besides the usual Vitamins and Minerals. Enhances the Immune system. Provides instant energy and stimulates the appetite.
- Best as a sweetener, due to the high concentration of Fructose and low Sucrose, a choice for Diabetics.
- Good for Healing Wounds and Burns, also can be used as a sedative for Nervous Disorders and Insomnia.
- Purported health benefits of Acacia Honey include the treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases, Headaches, Kidney Diseases, and Atherosclerosis.
- The main source of nectar is Citrus fruits flora from the world famous Citrus belt of Pakistan.
- Best as a sweetener.
- Light colour with unique taste and flavour. Contains Methyl Anthranilate (MA), besides Vitamins and Minerals.
- Citrus Honey, like any other Pure Honey, has medicinal properties which support human health and can be used internally and externally.
- It is Antibacterial, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergy, Anti-Cancer. Enhances Immune system.
- Good for healing burn wounds and helps keep smooth flow of blood in human body.