- The main source of nectar is Acacia Modesta blossoms from the forests of Pakistan. Bees like Acacia flora.
- Acacia honey can remain as liquid for a long period of time and is less likely to crystallize due to its high concentration of Fructose.
- Acacia Honey when used as a sweetener does not alter the original flavour or Aroma of the beverage.
- Acacia honey contains phenolic acid, abscisic acid and free flavonoid, besides the usual Vitamins and Minerals. Enhances the Immune system. Provides instant energy and stimulates appetite.
- Best as a sweetener, due to the high concentration of Fructose and low Sucrose, a choice for Diabetics.
- Good for Healing Wounds and Burns, also can be used as a sedative for Nervous Disorders and Insomnia.
- Purported health benefits of Acacia Honey include the treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases, Headaches, Kidney Diseases and Atherosclerosis.
Acacia With Ustukhuddus & Almond
- Acacia honey when blended with Ustukhuddus (Lavandula Stoechas) and Pure almond Oil in a proper formulation has miraculous health benefits.
- Besides the normal qualities of Acacia Honey, it has enhanced qualities like :
Nature’s best Gift as Memory Enhancer or Brain Booster. Strengthens Intestine and Digestive System.
- Help relieve Constipation and Persistent Cold.
- Removes phlegm, clears Nasal Congestion.
Acacia With Lemon
- Acacia honey when blended with Lemon in a proper formulation has miraculous health benefits.
- Besides the normal qualities of Acacia Honey, it has enhanced qualities such as:
Helps improve Digestion, cleanses Stomach, relieves Constipation and improves the function of Colon and also cleanse the Urinary Track.
- Acts as Energy Booster, Mood Enhancer and protection against Heart Attack.
- Improves Oral Health, Glowing Skin, Sore Throat, Flu, Fever, Hair care, Respiratory Diseases, Cholera, Throat Infection and help in Weight Loss.