- The main source of nectar is Acacia Modesta blossoms from the forests of Pakistan. Bees like Acacia flora.
- Acacia honey can remain as liquid for a long period of time and is less likely to crystallize due to its high concentration of Fructose.
- Acacia Honey when used as a sweetener does not alter the original flavour or Aroma of the beverage.
- Acacia honey contains phenolic acid, abscisic acid and free flavonoid, besides the usual Vitamins and Minerals. Enhances the Immune system. Provides instant energy and stimulates appetite.
- Best as a sweetener, due to the high concentration of Fructose and low Sucrose, a choice for Diabetics.
- Good for Healing Wounds and Burns, also can be used as a sedative for Nervous Disorders and Insomnia.
- Purported health benefits of Acacia Honey include the treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases, Headaches, Kidney Diseases and Atherosclerosis.
Acacia With Cinnamon
- Acacia honey when blended with Cinnamon in a proper formulation has miraculous health benefits.
- Besides the normal qualities of Acacia Honey, it has enhanced qualities such as:
Helps prevent Type 2 Diabetes, IBS Irritable Bowl Syndrome, Cancer, Flu, Cough, Arthritis / Osteoporosis and Yeast Infections.
- Antibacterial / Anti-Microbial, for Alertness, Memory & Cognitive Developments.
- Anti Oxidant, Act as a Weight Reducer, lower LDL Cholesterol Triglycerides, protect against Tooth Decay and Depression. Anti viral and Mood Enhancer.