Acacia Honey + Cirus + Aloe Vera
- The main source of nectar is Acacia Modesta blossoms from the forests of Pakistan. Bees like Acacia flora.
- Acacia honey can remain as a liquid for a long period of time and is less likely to crystallize due to its high concentration of Fructose.
- Acacia Honey, when used as a sweetener, does not alter the original flavour or Aroma of the beverage.
- Acacia honey contains phenolic acid, abscisic acid and free flavonoid, besides the usual Vitamins and Minerals. Enhances the Immune system. Provides instant energy and stimulates the appetite.
- Best as a sweetener, due to the high concentration of Fructose and low Sucrose, a choice for Diabetics.
- Good for Healing Wounds and Burns, also can be used as a sedative for Nervous Disorders and Insomnia.
- Purported health benefits of Acacia Honey include the treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases, Headaches, Kidney Diseases and Atherosclerosis.
- The main source of nectar is Citrus fruits flora from the world-famous Citrus belt of Pakistan.
- Best as a sweetener.
- Light colour with unique taste and flavour. Contains Methyl Anthranilate (MA), besides Vitamins and Minerals.
- Citrus Honey, like any other Pure Honey, has medicinal properties which support human health and can be used internally and externally.
- It is Antibacterial, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergy, Anti-Cancer. Enhances the Immune system.
- Good for healing burn wounds and helps keep a smooth flow of blood in the human body.
Acacia Honey with Aloe Vera Description
- Helps in Weight loss
- Treat Diabetes
- Has Anti-Cancer properties
- Detoxifies your body
- Relieves from Cold and Cough
- Eases Arthritis pain
- Improves digestion
- Prevents from infections
- Boosts immunity
- Rich in Vitamins & Minerals
- Naturally Anti-Bacterial, Anti–Inflammatory & Anti–Fungal
- Reduces Dental plaque
- Improves Skin glow & prevent from wrinkles
- Reduces Constipation
There are no reviews yet.