- The main source of nectar is Acacia Modesta blossoms from the forests of Pakistan. Bees like Acacia flora.
- Acacia honey can remain as liquid for a long period of time and is less likely to crystallize due to its high concentration of Fructose.
- Acacia Honey when used as a sweetener does not alter the original flavour or Aroma of the beverage.
- Acacia honey contains phenolic acid, abscisic acid and free flavonoid, besides the usual Vitamins and Minerals. Enhances the Immune system. Provides instant energy and stimulates the appetite.
- Best as a sweetener, due to the high concentration of Fructose and low Sucrose, a choice for Diabetics.
- Good for Healing Wounds and Burns, also can be used as a sedative for Nervous Disorders and Insomnia.
- Purported health benefits of Acacia Honey include the treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases, Headaches, Kidney Diseases, and Atherosclerosis.
Acacia Honey With Ginger
- Acacia honey, when blended with Ginger in a proper formulation, has miraculous health benefits.
- Besides the normal qualities of Acacia Honey, it has enhanced qualities like:
Nature’s best gift for soothing your Sore Throat. Helps Maintain Normal Blood Circulation and improves Appetite.
- Protection from Colon & Ovarian Cancer, Morning Sickness, Cold, Flu, Common Respiratory Problems and Stomach Discomfort.
“We sell the best quality honey in Singapore”
There are no reviews yet.